www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found female pitbull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chasecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:44am
I have asked you before to send me some verification about the dog. The name, a picture, identifying information and you have not done so. I will not randomly turn over any animal, especially a pitbull to someone, that could use the dog strictly for breeding, fighting, or dog bait.
Until and unless you do provide something, this conversation is over
Chasecity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chasecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:54am
I have asked this person to verify info on the found dog to which i have received nothing. No name, pictures, nothing. Until and unless i receive that i will not be calling them
Stacey Gardiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Gardiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 12:38pm
Hi Karen can you please contact the numbers on the post so they can share a photo of their dog with you.

They live very close to where you found the dog you have. Dogs can roam miles and look like they been out a long time.   When they really haven’t. Also you mentioned she was crying. That is because she misses her family.   Please respond to the people who are trying to get their dog home.    

Dogs are family. She is an inside dog and needs to be home with her family.   If you don’t feel comfortable returning to her owners they will claim her at the shelter.   They love this doggie refer to her as their daughter.   
Chasecity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chasecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 4:57pm
I have responded. I have asked them to send me pictures. I asked them to send me info about the dog which they have not done. I just won't randomly turn over a dog to someone because they say it's their's without proof, especially a pitbull
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic