www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkennedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE READ: Sample Post
    Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 2:32pm
ALL FORUM USERS:

Below is a sample format of a post. Please refer to it when creating your own post. Please do NOT post your address in the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost my dog Max on Tuesday, July 10 near the corner of Kaley and Orange Avenue. He is an 8 month old brindle pit bull mix, about 50 lbs, with brown eyes.  He has white on his chest and front paws. He was wearing a red collar with a green rabies tag.

If you've seen him, please email me at x@xxyyzz.com or contact me through this forum. Thank you!

Edited by kkennedy - 16 Jul 2007 at 4:40pm
hdroses1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdroses1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 1:34pm
Is there a way that the posts can go on the site quicker?  Last night I read all the replies in re the lost beige dog, Sandy, and I didn't see the posting that OC left about the fact that the person's dog might be there at the shelter.  I posted a copy and paste of the very same dog so that the person who lost the dog could go to the site to see a picture of the dog.  Just now when I went on, I saw that the person had found the dog at the shelter, thankfully, AND I saw a posting that the shelter had posted yesterday, many, many hours before mine, which I did early in the morning hours, as I work late. 

I really appreciate this service that you offer. It is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!  And I THANK YOU for it.  However, I'm just concerned over the time delay between the posting and it being posted.  I think people would be able to get their pets back quicker if the postings were approved faster. I don't know how the approval is done, or if a person does it, or if a computer scans the posting for bad words, etc., but it is just a suggestion I have.

Thanks for your time and once again, you are doing a great job and a great service to all of us.
hdroses1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdroses1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 1:37pm
One more question, I had a username and password from a few years ago and it wouldn't let me log into it yesterday, and I never received an email with my password or the link to create a new one. It told me when I went to create a new one using my previous username and email, that I couldn't have it because someone already had it. That would be me.  So, I had to use my other email address and a new username in order to do my posting so that the person who lost the dog could see what I wanted to write in re to the dog that I saw possibly being theirs.
kitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 2:53pm
lost labador chow mixed she is brown her name is lady lost in the vicinity of orange ave. between michigan and pinloch offering reward
hain_emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hain_emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 12:26am
Hey someone posted an ad earlier tonight on craigslist. He said he found a brindle pit he said it may be mixed please check out his ad on the orlando craigslist lost and found.He said he cannot hold it so check it out I HOPE ITS YOURS!and I checked the location and I don't think its too far from your area.
hain_emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hain_emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 12:58am
LOST PIT/BOXER MIX.
In the pembrooke area off of Hiawassee.
All black, with a couple white spots,
one between her eyes.
please contact if you find her.
803-522-0445
762-333-4183
shailypetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shailypetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 11:06am
Cry I LOST MY DOG PANCHO. ON TUESDAY NOV. 23, 10 NEAR ORANGE AVE AND ZELL DR. HE IS 1 YEAR OLD WHITE BOXER ABOUT 50 LBS, WITH BLACK EYES. HE IS WHITE WITH ONE BROWN SPOT. HE IS WEARING A RED COLLAR WITH A ORANGE RABIES TAG. PLEASE IF YOU SEEN HIM OR KNOW WHO HAS HIM CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL SHAILYPETZ@AOL.COM OR THRU THIS FORUM. THANK YOU.
shailypetz
lgkr2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgkr2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 1:39pm
How can I get permission to include a picture of my lost dog?

- Best way to include a picture is to have a link to Photobucket or some similar site where you can upload digital pictures. KK

Edited by kkennedy - 15 Feb 2011 at 5:22pm
carlosjerez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlosjerez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:18pm
How can you pit up the picture of the dog.
carmenbazail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmenbazail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 2:07pm

PLEASE, NOTIFY ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY LOST DOG  CANDY. THANK YOU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic