www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by kkennedy kkennedy wrote:

ALL FORUM USERS:

Below is a sample format of a post. Please refer to it when creating your own post. Please do NOT post your address in the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost or they stole my 2 dogs Tico and Tika on Wednesday april 3 around 2pm at the sub-division FOREST TRAILS located on clarcona- ocoee Rd. next to Clark Road in Ocoee, FL. If you seen them or happen to have them please return them to their home. They are family for us not pets.  

If you've seen them, please email me at mariashalom7@earthlink.net or contact me through this forum. Thank you!

mamasig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 4:55pm
We Lost Our dog Primo this morning between 9 am & 10 am in Apopka area. He is a neopolitan mastiff, he is  greyish color and kind of big, he is old and he is about 77 years old ( dog years) Please help us find him.
mmc
yolystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yolystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 2:08pm
    i lost my dog area hiawasse and silver star in july,please email me if you see him.
    yolystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yolystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 7:55pm
    Originally posted by yolystarr yolystarr wrote:

i lost my dog area hiawasse and silver star in july,please email me if you see him.
      PAULA65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAULA65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 5:17pm
      PMARN@CFL.RR.COM POST --

TODAY OCT 3RD 2013 I LOST MY DOG BRODY IN APOPKA FLORIDA, BY ROCK SPRINGS.
      BRODY IS A 2 YR OLD BLACK BORDER COLLIE WITH WHITE PATCH ON HIS CHEST. HE IS ABOUR 50 LBS. AND COULD POSSIBLY BE INJURED AROUND HEAD OR FACE.. HE WAS WEARING A GREEN COLLAR. PLS CONTACT ME VIA THIS SITE OR MY EMAIL IF YOU HAVE SEEN OR FOUND HIM.
      THANK YOU
      PAULA
      Charles Rainier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles Rainier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 11:55am
      Lost Dog/female blue tick hound, East Side of Orlando
      call 407 249 1304 if found.
      Charles Rainier
      bjway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 6:52pm
      I lost my beautiful Sheba, my queen on August 6 near Westview Drive and Lake Spardling, she has short white coat with gold tips on tail and ears, she was about to get a bath so her tags had been removed. Please if you she her or anyone with her, notify me at bjway56@hotmail.com. I will see you soon Sheba.
      Sheba you been a good girl?
      kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:04pm
      Lots of folks seem to have problems uploading a photo. It can be confusing. 

Here's a quick rundown of how to upload a photo:

Make sure your file is a JPG and it's under 100KB (small) before you start.

The pic below should show you the buttons. 

1. use the "Post Reply" button, NOT the Quick reply button which doesn't have the full picture uploading toolbar.
      2. Press the button that looks like a tree, which should pop up the Image Properties window allowing you to choose or upload a picture.
      3. Hit "Choose file" and find the photo file on your desktop or wherever.
      4. Press Upload, it'll ask you to wait a moment, click OK, and eventually it should replace the sample text in the Preview window.
      STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
      lostlily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostlily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 4:42pm
      ON July 3rd, 2015 our female mix pit bull ran off. She was in backyard and we think someone set off some fireworks. She got scarred and got out of backyard. She was last seen in the area of Apopka Blvd. and Hiawassee RD.She was seen in the woods behind the super walmart. She is wearing a pink collar and has her rabies tag on it. The telephone # to our vet is on the tag. She is also micro chipped. Please if you encounter her, try to catch her and please contact my vet. She is very timid, she is also very sweet. Her name is Lily and we really want her home.
      Karen Atkinson
      kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 5:47pm
      Hey, I think you meant to start a new post under Lost Dogs for Lily rather than put it here under "Sample Post." So that people can find it.
      STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
       Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
        Share Topic