www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

male cat- black and white found in altamonte

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: male cat- black and white found in altamonte
    Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 3:23am
he's a very sweet and mellow un-altered black and white cat, who has been out there several weeks now.  he wore a collar at one time, and the impression is still in his fur.

looks like he's wearing a cap, or beret with his dark markings on his head.  seems lost, and hard to tell age-wise, but probably a few years old.

i'm sure the people around me will contact animal services before long, as he's been outside looking for food. i saw him eating squirrel food one day, and it broke my heart, so i've been feeding him away from prying eyes.  i saw someone scare him with loud sounds and shaking fists. why do people behave this way toward an animal just looking for food, shelter, and family? it's not like they want to be homeless.

i'm unable to bring him inside where i rent, so i hope his family are out there reading this, and that my message will get shared to friends and loved ones on this board.

thank you so kindly.
Sundos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sundos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 1:53am

Does it look like this one?

My Email is
taghrid.khattab@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!
beebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 10:34am
Not quite, I am sorry.
beebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 11:31am
trying to upload an image, but having difficulty! 
Sundos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sundos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 3:15pm
Is it skinnier? It's been lost for a long time so it could have definitely slimmed a lot...
beebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:20pm
yes, he is on the thin side, and i'm feeding him and trying to find his people and/or a  home!
kaitlinj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 2:29pm
I lost a black and white male cate in the Apk/altamonte area...is there any way to get a photo? He is an 8 year old neutered male, he's lazy and very lovable, I have his sister here and she goes out looking for him every chance she gets, she has gotten depressed and I just want to find him so I can reunite them, this has been the longest time they have ever been separated since birth.

please let me know if it could be him
kaitlinj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:33am
Do you still have the cat you found?...I'm still looking for min and was hoping you'd have a photo.

Kaitlin
kaitlinj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 10:46am
Is there any way to contact you and see if you have my cat...I miss him dearly and need to know he's okay...please send me a message @ kaitlinrj13@gmail.com ....NO SPAM PLEASE.....I just want to know that he's alright.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic