www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenalwine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 8:16pm
Has anyone seen a black and white chiuauwa, he was wearing a black harness. He is a very scared dog? He was last seen in ocoee running from the pizza Hutt on colonial.
Lucyinez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucyinez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 10:25pm
Lost jack russle white with a tan color around his eyes. Looks like he has a mask on.He is 4 years old. His name is Milo. Please if someone found him let me know. He has been missing for a week now. My kids and I miss him a lot.
BarbaraNieves82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraNieves82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:47am
Hi Karen I lost my dog on Sept. 18th , 2018 @ 7:30 pm around John Young Pkwy and Mabbette st in Kissimmee. Here's a picture of him. His name is Bruno and he is very shy and scared of people he doesn't know.

Image may contain: dog
Lucyinez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucyinez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:23pm
Has anyone posted about a white jack russle with tan spot on his face. He is four and a half years old. When lost was long hair. Has no chip or anything Bc he got out of his leash. Please if anyone found him let me know. We really miss him. His name is Milo.[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]
breswiger2425@gmail. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breswiger2425@gmail. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 12:28am
I found an older intacted male dog at my home on June 15,2020. he had a tight faded red collar with an old red faded wire dog leash that was brokenen. he's very sweet. He has eaten and had water and is still on my porch with a blanket. he has no ID tags or microchip that I could feel. he has no desire to leave but other than the tight collar he looks like he's taken care of, feed and nails trimmed. He's brown with a black nose and 4 white socks. please call me at 407-818-5890. I'll try to keep him as long as possible. I have three females so...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic