www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Young Tortie found 32806 area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
smehler17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smehler17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Tortie found 32806 area
    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 at 4:30pm
Hi there, for some reason I’ve been having trouble posting here. But I hope this goes through.

My cat Sifa ran away on July 17, 2021 in Orlando, FL 32807 near N. Semoran and Auvers Blvd.

Description: Calico cat with an orange and black tortie color on her back and white around her mouth and belly. She is 5 years old and only about 8 pounds. She can be skittish about strangers, but is a lovebug at heart! We really miss her and are worried about her outside in this weather.

For a picture, please check pawboost here: https://www.pawboost.com/p/7209512

My name is Sarah and my number is 4194942552 THANK YOU for any info about her
Sarah Mehler
kdalton290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kdalton290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 10:54am
For the past week this young tortie has been visiting me between the hours of 1 and 5 am. finally got her in the house last night but today at the vet we discovered there is no microchip.

I am ASSUMING this is a pet due to the cats extremely friendly nature(purring upon meeting me, eating, drinking, and grooming right in front of me without hesitation, allowing me to pet and scratch readily, and rubbing all over me while i sat on my patio steps.

Found in the 32806 zip code near curry ford and bumby.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic