www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Puppy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariadnazaragoza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Puppy
    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:17am
I lost my puppy Pretty on Friday, June 26 on Wingate Dr. off of Oakridge Road. She is a 7 month old havanese terrier mix, really small puppy. She has light brown fur all over, almost gold toned but her face is more black than brown. She wasn’t wearing clothes but she was wearing a pink collar. She’s supposed to be really fluffy but out of boredom I had recently (terribly) trimmed her hair & so she’s very funny looking now.

If you've seen her, please call me at 4072223394 or contact me through this forum. Thank you so much anything helps, my heart is broken.

It wont let me add a picture of my puppy so go to this link, the puppy in this picture looks identical to what Pretty was like when I last saw her ( https://images.app.goo.gl/HBnhF3SaTXYdSCxa8 )
ariadnazaragoza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ariadnazaragoza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 1:43am
Puppy was found!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic