www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ocoee Area-small male dog found

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meeshatori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ocoee Area-small male dog found
    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 8:07pm
Small male jack russel/chihuahua mix found in neighborhood off Clarcona Ocoee Rd, west of Clark Rd intersection. He was wearing a collar far too small and is covered in mange. Please be aware we have already started treatment for the mange and removed the collar as it was digging into his skin.
Michelle
Dana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 10:53am
My dog is a white and black/grey dog about 10 pounds. He 15 years old, blind and deaf. Did you find him? Please call me at 407-924-3862
Dana D
Dana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 11:09am
He has never had mange, but I'm reaching out to you because it's a long shot and I can't give up on my Bandit!!
Dana D
Meeshatori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meeshatori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 10:26am
I have responded to this individual and let her know this is not her Bandit. He is young with no vision or hearing loss.
Michelle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic