www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found tortoiseshell or calico cat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found tortoiseshell or calico cat
    Posted: 24 May 2020 at 10:59pm
Missing tortoiseshell calico cat. We found her sleeping in our garden bed today. Very weak with deteriorating skin condition, one leg seem badly injured. Please everyone help us find her owners and send her safely home. Thank you!
Abby R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 1:00pm
What area of town are you in? I know someone with a cat like that.
knguyen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 2:45pm
Hi, the cat was found in East Orlando near Chickasaw/Curry Ford. She was in such critical condition and didn't make it when we took her to the vet. :( She also didn't have a chip. 
Abby R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 10:23pm
Aw, poor baby.  Very far from me, probably couldn't have been my near-by neighbor's cat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic