www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found Cat (Ragamuffin?) @ Universal Orlando

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahlouise_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found Cat (Ragamuffin?) @ Universal Orlando
    Posted: 05 May 2020 at 3:16pm
Hi All - I work at and live near Universal Orlando (zip: 32819), and on a walk around the block yesterday, I decided to climb to the top of the Team Member parking garage for a little workout and view and back down. Hiding in a corner in the 4th floor stairwell was a very hot, scared fluffy cat. I continued to the top of the parking garage, and on my way back down, the kitty came up to me and rubbed on my leg meowing.

It appears to be a girl (?), Ragamuffin (?), probably a little older. She seems like an indoor cat, based on how lovable and vocal she is. I honestly didn't want to leave her there in the hot stairwell, so I carried her down the block to my house.

She's a grey, light grey, black mix, and she has a white spot on the right side of her nose. She's maybe 15 lbs. She's VERY fluffy, but she is shaved between her neck and base of her tail. When I got her inside, she drank water nonstop for a few minutes and had some dry food. She cooled down and spent the night on a blanket bed I made for her in my bathroom.

If anyone knows who may be missing this sweet girl, please reach out to me! I have a cat myself (who I've been keeping separate), and I hope if she was missing someone would try to get her back to me.

I plan to take her to my vet tomorrow to check for a microchip; fingers crossed that helps to find her owners. I also have pics of her but my laptop isn't letting me upload them to this post for some reason. Please call/text me or respond to this message and I'd be happy to share them with you!

Thank you all -
Sarah Eaton
(407) 484-6262
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic