www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found tan small dog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hmk214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found tan small dog
    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 1:32am
We found this dog near westmoreland and Gore on July 4 around 10:30p.m. We think it might be a yorkie or terrier. It is tan/brownish. She has a pinkish collar with no tags.

Reply if you lost this dog. I have pictures, but it will not let me upload.
vitorcampos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitorcampos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 1:52pm
Hello,

I lost mine and what you mention looks like him. Can you send me email at c_vitor@hotmail.com phone is 407 720 0638
heidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 5:03pm
Hi my dad lost a dog similar to the description you are providing on the morning of July 4th. She is a little bit old but doesn't look like it. Please let me know how can we communicate.

Thank you so much!
heidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 5:09pm
Hi my dad lost a similar god to your description on the morning of July 4th. She has a pink collar with no tags. She is a little bit old bot doesn't look like it. Please let me know how can we communicate to check if is her, thank you!
heidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 10:03am
Hi is Heidy again, sorry I forgot to put my email so you can send the pictures of the dog. Is heidystephanie@gmail.com please let me know we are desperate trying to find her, thanks!
vitorcampos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitorcampos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 10:10am
I found mine. Thanks
Hmk214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hmk214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 11:24am
I no longer have the dog. She is at Orange County animal services.
heidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:39pm
Ok, thank you! Appreciate it!!!
morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 6:12pm
Hello Heidi could I see a picture of the puppy you found. I lost my dog around that area and I think you may have found her. Please email me a picture. Please let me know 
helenaandhoney@gmail.com
Helena
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic