www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found Tuxedo Cat - Apopka

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coexist1210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found Tuxedo Cat - Apopka
    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 1:11am
Found black and white tuxedo cat in Apopka, Near Foxfire Neighborhood.  Had been hanging around for the past few days.  Definitely seems to belong to someone.  Very Friendly.  If this is your kitty, please reply with description on your lost cat.

Thanks,
Jennifer
pgonzalez72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgonzalez72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:57am
Hello, My tuxedo cat "Charlie" ran off yesterday.  I live in Errol Estates.  Can I send you a picture?
ruby111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruby111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:34pm
Hello I lost my kitty Ruby a female white and black tuxedo cat with white paws and boots and a white mustache. her jaw hangs an little low and she is missing a little of her left lip. If you have found a cat similar to that description will you please give me a call or text at (954)643-1299. It would mean the world if I can be with her again. If you have her, I would gladly reward you to be reunited with her. Thank you.
Kyle McAuliffe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic