www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tuxedo Cat Found!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhead.k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tuxedo Cat Found!
    Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 6:33pm
I found a large black and white tuxedo cat on Saturday 3/12.   The cat was found on Bloomfield Drive.  Please let me know if this sounds like your cat or if you know the owner.  Thanks!
Khami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:50am
White Rabbit_06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rabbit_06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 11:11am
Hello, I'm looking for my cat,Katy she is white and Dark gray. There is a rewards for her. Please look at the pic in the lost cat forum, I can load one here,,,,,,thanks
lfleischer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfleischer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 2:04pm
I'm not sure where Bloomfield Drive is but I do know someone looking for a tuxedo cat w/hitler moustache. I can send picture if that would help...Thank you.
kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 2:58pm
Looks like Bloomfield Drive is in east Orange County, runs between Dean and Rouse Roads, parallel and just north of the 408. Any way you can post a photo? Have you tried also joining/posting in NextDoor.com which is a community message board by neighborhood? Also can you pop up some signs/posters that can be seen from the road with a big "LOST CAT" lettering?

Khami, your links won't display pics for me, is it possible that is not set to public access?

Also this link: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip  may help walk you through uploading a pic to display in your posts here. 

STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
lfleischer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfleischer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 3:05pm

That's kinda far for this kitty to have roamed but anything's possible I suppose.  I can send a pic. I'm in a group on FB trying to help another person. She said the lost cat has a limp in his front right leg. A male.

thank you...
Khami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 10:24am

Here the pictures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic