www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Black Cat Found/Goldenrod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Black Cat Found/Goldenrod
    Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 9:19am
On Monday December 28th, 2015 we have had a all black cat staying around our house and inside our garage. Location is off of Goldenrod, between Pershing and Hoffner. We believe she is a female. She has green eyes and is very sweet; not shy at all. Has an old scar on her neck.
suzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 12:36am
My baby girl has been missing for over a year. I doubt it's her, since I live far from there. But I have to check. There should be a link to her post at the bottom.
Also, another baby Merlin, a neutered male, does have scars, has been missing since November. He is microchipped. Solid black DSH and his head goes to the side due to cysts that he's susceptible to. Unfortunately, I can't locate any of his photos.
Any vet will check for microchipping for free.
Thank you and blessings to you and yours.
The truest form of unconditional love I've ever witnessed came from a fur-baby
I miss Bear Bears: http://apps.ocfl.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37147&title=reward-missing-black-female-cat-sw-orlando
Barnes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 8:55am
Something we have also discovered about this cutie is that Fireworks terrify him/her.
Barnes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 9:06am
I sent you an email directly.

Barnes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 9:13am
He or She is also very good with our dog.
suzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 5:34pm
Thanks for replying! Sorry for taking so long. She's a cutie...unfortunately, not my baby girl. Wish I could take her, but i can't have an extra....already have two indoor and two ferrell I'm caring for. Still hoping for my baby's return
The truest form of unconditional love I've ever witnessed came from a fur-baby
I miss Bear Bears: http://apps.ocfl.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37147&title=reward-missing-black-female-cat-sw-orlando
Haileysaibz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haileysaibz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 9:58am
Hello ! I live off econ and millinockett my outside cat marley has been missing ever since the storm the other night she is a black female with an old white scar on top of shoulder is this her she is kind of big too I cannot tell from this picture! Thank you
kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 2:11pm
Hailey, this cat was found Dec 30th, long before your cat went missing. I point this out only to try to help... you'll have to eliminate any posts where the cat was found before yours went missing.  Also are you on NextDoor? Will help you reach some near neighbors, which sometimes helps. 
STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic