www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

found orange white brown calico cat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amygwtw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: found orange white brown calico cat
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:11pm
We have found a lost calico cat in Lake Sheen Reserve, Orlando. She is orange white and brown and very sweet. She appears to be a full grown adult and she is litter box trained and very affectionate.

Looking for her owners or a foster family or a permanent home.

Thank you,
Amy
amygwtw@aol.com
amy jordan
miller5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miller5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm

does she have white paws and a white chest, with alot of black,orange, and brown?  Our lost cat is very petite.

14trip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 14trip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:10pm
Is she declawed? Is she more black with white paws and a white chest?

Thank you,

Amy Clark

amyhclark@mac.com
miller5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miller5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 4:07pm
she is not declawed and yes she is more black than white.  I have a pic but the file is too big to attach.
jeanettesmilez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanettesmilez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:25pm
does she have 6 toes on her front paws
beanpole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:23am
A petite tortoise shell with a lot of black & orange (tan legs / white paws and chest) found us in the beginning of 2010. Are you still looking for your cat ? Where are you ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanettesmilez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:43pm
yes I am still looking for my cat I am of bumby and michigan. does she have 6 toes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanettesmilez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:45pm
I have pictures of her on the lost cat formus titled lost baby Jeanettesmilez
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic