www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found gray & white male cat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found gray & white male cat
    Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 11:34am

Adult male cat found near Rouse Rd & University Rd. Riverbend neighborhood.

madyb1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madyb1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 2:35am
Hello,

I am inquiring as to the description of the cat that you found because my daughter's cat is still missing.  I did a posting through Vanessa May on October 9th so if you would be so kind as to take a look at that posting in the Lost section, you can see a picture of my daughter's cat.  Vanessa posted it with the title of "Possible Stolen Cat".   Could you let me know if the cat you found is the one in the picture?  We have been going crazy looking for him!  We worry so much about his safety!  I also posted in craigslist.com and that link is http://orlando.craigslist.org/laf/450910544.html  and you can find 4 pictures of him on there.  "Peace" can be anywhere because he was stolen from my daughter's home by her ex-boyfriend and we don't know where he dumped him off, or if he is still alive, but I have hope and faith, so we keep looking. I sent out 20 flyers to vets on Friday, and today I sent out 40 more, plus have it on Channel 9's website, Orlando Sentinel in paper and online, Petfinder.org, missingpets.com, and others.  I am trying everything!
Have a nice day!
Madeleine

Edited by VanessaMay - 23 Oct 2007 at 2:52pm
4paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 11:35am
Hi Madeline,
I'm sorry that he is not your daughter's cat - I have seen his pictures at many of the places I have been looking. We also have a picture on craigslist.com comm-452649155@craigslist.org.
I sure wish he was & I wish you & your daughter much luck in finding yours.
Best regards,
Valerie
madyb1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madyb1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 12:40pm
Dear Valerie,

Thanks for your reply and wishes!  I hope that the the person whose cat you found, is doing a search like my daughter and I am!  I wish you good luck in finding the owner.  Out of curiosity, are there any sites or papers that you have looked at that I haven't posted at?  I just don't know what else to do.  I have more flyers going out again today. There are so many vets!

Thanks again.

Madeleine
4paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 4:41pm
Hi - call me tonight if you'd like. 407-257-7175. Thanks. ;-)
madyb1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madyb1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2007 at 4:14am
Hi,

Thanks for the invite to call you.  I hadn't even read this when I called you through the newspaper, being that I didn't know at the time that it was you.  I have been working nights for the last several days and have to work tomorrow night too.  I would like to share with you all the places I have contacted.  By the way, how is the kitty doing?  I feel so bad for him and for you!  So sad.  Let me know if it's ok to call you during the day on Sunday, ok?  Thanks again!

Madeleine
ericf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2007 at 9:50am
Hi -

He woulldn't happen to look like this (cisco.orlando@gmail.com).

4paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2007 at 10:43am
Hi - Sorry I didn't get your e-mail till today. You can call me in the evenings or on the weekend if you'd like. 
madyb1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madyb1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2007 at 12:09am
OK, Thanks.  I work late afternoon until anytime between 12 and 2 AM on various days, depending on when they have groups in.  I will be off this Wed. & Thurs., and during the day on Saturday. Our schedules get posted on Saturday nights for the following week which starts on Sundays.  I'll give a call on Wed. night and I'll write it on a sticky.  Thanks again. 
Madeleine
LynnDowntown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnDowntown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 7:27am
Hello,

I lost my large grey and white male cat on the 18-19th.
He is a shy cat. He is chipped and has tiny notches in his ears from a run-in with a raccoon. Please email me a picture so I can see if this cat is mine. He may have been trapped in a truck or landscape trailer and relocated away from home... lweirpa@hotmail.com

Thank-you,
Lynn
Lynn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic