www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

found petite black cat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: found petite black cat
    Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 12:11pm
I found a small black cat by my apartment in East Orlando last Sunday evening. She clearly belongs to someone - no fleas or dirty ears, shiny coat and very friendly and affectionate. She is not micro-chipped so we're having trouble finding her home.

Please respond to this post if you think this may be your sweet little girl.
MCaldwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 11:08am
I've lost a black petite girl cat. She was last seen with a pink collar but may have escaped from the collar. She has a white undertone when you brush her hair the opposite way and her front claws are declawed.

Please respond back if this describes more about her. Thank you. 
cdcampbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:36pm
This cat is solid black, with brownish/reddish undertones (when the light hits her coat) and she has a few stray white hairs on her body. She is not declawed, however.

I don't think this is your cat, but if you would like to consider adopting her, let me know.

In the meantime, best of luck finding your little one.

crowesX5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crowesX5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 10:50am

I am missing a long-haired black female cat. She has a patch of missing hair on her back left hip. I could send you a picture of her face.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 5:21pm
The black female cat that is staying with me is a short hair domestic, with all of her fur intact.

I am trying to find her a loving home, since I have had no luck finding her previous owners.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
crowesX5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crowesX5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 2:29pm
Ok. Thank you.
sanchybih View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanchybih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 1:35pm
Hi,

I've lost my cat two days ago. She's short hair domestic with white paws. She had her collar on but it must have fallen off. She is microchiped however. She has green eyes and exteremely friendly. We live in Lake Nona area so if this is the cat you have please respond.

Thanks,
Sandra

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdcampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:46pm
I found this black cat in August. I also live in by the 417/408 exchange, near Valencia Community College. She is spayed, completely black except for a couple stray white hairs and was fairly petite (she was 7 lbs).

I do not think yours is the cat I found, but I am willing to send a picture.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
cheryl5082 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheryl5082 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:26am
We lost our black cat but he was 16 lbs and wore a diamond collar with a bell. He was 5. I donated to Amvets that day he went missing, a neighbor reminded me. we have the whole neighborhood looking but we never found him. Since Valentines day. Amvets said they don't remember a cat on one of their trucks, but our cat, Mr. Buttersworth, was so friendly and went in cars, so I know this is what happened to him, so I don't shy away from these posts if it's far away cuz who knows where that truck went after our area......we miss him so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic