www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found - Male Grey Tabby - Southchase

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovethekitties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found - Male Grey Tabby - Southchase
    Posted: 14 Oct 2007 at 6:15pm
Found on 10/14/07 in Southchase off of Isle of Wright.  Very loving, grey male tabby.  Please call 407-970-0297 if this is your cat! 
madyb1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madyb1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2007 at 3:33am
Hello,

I don't know if this is my daughter's cat, but it's worth a try, and I hope so much that you do have him.  I posted in the forum on October 9 via Vannessa May, administrator because I couldn't get the picture of Peace, my daughter's beloved cat, to post.  So, I spoke with Vanessa on the phone.  Did you read my post and did you see the picture of Peace?  He was stolen from my daughter's home by her ex-boyfriend between Oct. 4 and 5 while my daughter was out. It has been a nightmare! I posted on www.missingpets.com and well as on www.ocnetpets.com, both with pictures. I search the pictures of cats at the ocnetpets site 3 times a day, and am in communication with the SPCA as well.  Also, by tomorrow morning, there should be an online post with a picture in www.orlandosentinel.com and it will be in the paper on Wed., 10/17.  As you can see, I have been searching high and low and my daughter went to look at the shelter a few days back because there was a picture of one that I couldn't really make out except for the lower portion.  I will call you tomorrow to see if the cat is Peace. My daughter's zipcode is 32825.  I live up here in PA and have been doing everything I can possibly do from here! Peace is about 3 1/2.  He is a very affectionate cat and loves to bring in lizards from outside and sleeps under covers, blankets and clothes. He loves to lay next to her and comes running when she opens up canned cat food. He knows the sound. I was with them for 6 months this past winter so I know his little habits. I keep my fingers crossed that it is he!  Madeleine
ericf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 9:46am
Hi-

Does he look lik this ? One ear is bigger than the other.
Eric 407-361-3932

Lovethekitties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovethekitties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 10:07am
Sorry, the kitty we found does not match the photo.  I hope you find your cat soon.  No one has claimed the guy we found, so for now, he's part of our family...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic