www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Found Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FOUND CAT IN MEADOW WOODS AREA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOUND CAT IN MEADOW WOODS AREA
    Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 9:25am
StarCat found 1/25/09 in the GreenPointe Subdivision in Meadow Woods area (just east of Hunter's Creek) in South Orange County.  Friendly cat but scared and very hungry.  Please call me at 321-946-5305 to describe your lost cat (i.e. color and gender).  Currently the cat is scheduled with CARE Feline Rescue to be fixed and ear clipped.
Linda
dulcesmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dulcesmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 12:16am
how does the cat look? gray and white with green eyes? I'll give you a call tomorrow since it's late now.
lindamajor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 9:38am
It is not grey and white.  Are you looking for a boy or girl?
Linda
MBS1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBS1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 6:48pm
Her name is Razzle, orange and white tiger cat.  White blaze and belly.  She is 6 years old.  She has been missing since Oct. 26 2008.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 3:17pm
I'm sorry.  This cat that I found last Sunday is a boy.
Linda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 2:06pm
The cat I just recently found was a male, not fixed, and black with just a spot of white on his chest.  He was neutered on Friday and is now just roaming somewhere in or around my neighborhood somewhere.  I let him out of the cage yesterday morning.  I have not seen a cat fitting your description but I will keep my eyes open for him.  I put food out in the morning and evening for the neighborhood cats so maybe he may come by.  My house is on Woodbay Court on the other side of the 417 off Town Center.
Linda
DKL1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 1:20am
Hi,
I have lost a female cat white with carmel swirls but the tale looks like a tabby. she is very loud a talker. I live in Southchase and I am responding since it is close. I am offering a reward. speckay25@yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 11:52am
I have not seen your little girl but will keep my eyes open.  So far it seems like boys are very populated in my area.  Unfixed boys I have gone through the C.A.R.E. Program and had fixed.  Hopefully your girl is fixed.
Linda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic