www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkennedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE READ: Sample Post
    Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 4:17pm
ALL FORUM USERS:

Below is a sample format of a post. Please refer to it when creating your own post. Please do NOT post your address within the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost my cat Sheba on Tuesday, July 10 near the corner of Kaley and Orange Avenue. She is a 4 year old gray and black striped tabby with white around her mouth. She has green eyes and weighs about 8 lbs. She was wearing a purple collar with a blue rabies tag.

If you've seen her, please email me at x@xxyyzz.com or contact me through this forum. Thank you!

Edited by kkennedy - 16 Jul 2007 at 4:41pm
montana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote montana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 9:02am
Missing Cat Summerlin & Parklake Semi Longhair Calico Bobtail last had orange color with tags her name is LuLu last seen October 24 am green eyes very shy
Mary L. Umphrey
MissingTabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissingTabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 5:34pm
Missing silver/black tabby with white belly. Four year old neutered male. Weighs about 8 pounds. Wearing black collar with name tag. Has been vaccinated and microchip. Missing in WaterMill Lakes since March 17th.
Susan
MissingTabby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissingTabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by MissingTabby MissingTabby wrote:

Missing silver/black tabby with white belly. Four year old neutered male. Weighs about 8 pounds. Wearing black collar with name tag. Has been vaccinated and microchip. Missing in WaterMill Lakes since March 17th.
Susan
sbrooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:28pm
I have lost my cat named Sheldon.  He went missing on May 4th in South Chase Development in south Orlando.  If found please email at sbrooksh11@yahoo.com
Henry
foxfire4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfire4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 8:27pm
Missing Tortoise Shell Stripe 8 year old kitty named "Mini Me" is missing from the Country Creek Crossing Subdivision near Vick and Lester in Apopka. Family is heartbroken. Please help! Thank You!
Poohmurrdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poohmurrdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 4:16pm
My kids cat is missing from Winter Garden since July 3rd.  He is about 4 years old and is black and white with a little goatee on his chin.  Please post back if found.
Linda S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 1:31am
My orange tabby cat, Junior is missing. He lives in the area off Bumby, between Michigan and Grant. He is 14 years old, about 12 lbs, and very friendly. Lost, February 13th. He is an indoor cat, and is not used to the cold. He is chipped, he also has all of his shots, including the feline aids shot. If he is tested for aids, it will come back positive, because of the vaccine. He is missed! His Vet is Animal Medical Clinic on Bumby. Please e-mail me at copewithit1@juno.com if you have any information. Thank you.
Linda S
Ana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 10:32pm
http://www.helpinglostpets.com/petdetail/?id=390610
Weight: Medium   Hair: Short
Color: White and Gray
Markings: one broken teeth
Spayed/Neutered: Yes
Wearing Collar with Tag: No
Medical: Vaccinated and neutered
White Gray Female Cat

Her name is NINA and we live in Winter Garden.
My kids are crying! Please help.

She has one broken teeth, very sweet.

We're looking for her since Friday night Feb 20th

Ana
678-776-3477
Missing White Gray Female Cat
Tspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 10:57am
How do we edit a post? I wrote last seen Thursday instead of Wednesday. I can't find a prompt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic