www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Cats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 2:00pm
Tspin, I don't think there's an edit option... just post a reply making your correction. You'll still have to wait for the new post to be approved. 
STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
Nina1261 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nina1261 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 2:18pm
Hi.  I posted a lost blue in Maitland.  Prissy is home.  You can delete the posting.  Thank you!
Florencia82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florencia82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 6:21am
I lost my cat Chuchi on Monday, December 04 near Conway Rd area, He is a 3 year old white and black. He has yellow eyes and weighs about 12 lbs. He was wearing a blue collar.
If you've seen him, please write me at lorenabmj@hotmail.com or contact me through this forum. Thank you!
gustapher0217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gustapher0217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 5:32pm
LOST CAT: College Park on Oak Street, lost on Feb.22. 2-1/2 yrs. old, weighs around 12 lbs. Should respond to name of GUS. Orange with white chest, chin and stomach with a thin "necklace" of orange across his throat, white stripe down nose, l-o-n-g tail with white rings around the end, white paws front and rear, area on back of neck shaved for an injury and is now growing out in scruffy irregular length hair. If seen, please contact me at cmwaltz02@gmail.com or through this forum. Thank you.

gustapher2017
janetgalvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janetgalvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 11:17am
How do I post! I can not figure it out. tx
janet galvin
bgordon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 5:05pm
How can I post a photo of my lost cat?  It keeps telling me internal server error.
Beth Gordon
kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:34am
I'm afraid I've had a problem posting photos here for some time also. I just tested it with both Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers.  Like you I get an internal server error, even though I know my pic is sized as a JPG under 100K which worked many times for me when I was able to post pictures sent to me by people who couldn't navigate the how-to.

I wish KKennedy, who is I think an OCAS officer who works on this site, could explain whether something has changed or what browser/setup would be successful.  As an alternative, if your cat's photo is posted elsewhere (like Pawboost, which is a useful resource), you can post a hyperlink to that post.

Also be sure to post the basic who-what-where-when.  Cross streets near and date missing are so valuable to rule in or rule out potential matches. Best of luck!  
STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
VeraK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeraK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 2:13pm
PHOTO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aHCkdf71pBviXakx7 
(sorry for link; its refusing to upload in any other way)

LOST GRAY CAT

- male adult cat, gray fur, green eyes
- slight tears on both ears
- small white spot on chest/belly
- claws intact
- indoor/outdoor with no collar (he keeps losing them)
- last seen August 7th on Silverthorn Dr.  (Near Rouse Rd. and East Colonial Dr.)

Please contact with any information!
321 307 6667

(my post in "lost cats" was been waiting to be approved for 3 days... for such a time-critical forum, this is nuts >_<) 
-Vera
ymorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ymorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 7:24pm
Hello everyone, my sweet girl Gigi went missing less than a week ago around the Rosehill Preserve Apartments area. She took off last Wednesday, 2 days after we moved to the State. I doubt she can find her way back to such a new place but if anyone spots her please reply to this post or shoot me an email at ymorgan777@gmail.com. Here are her details:-

~Yellow and white tabby 
~Distinct white paws
~9 years old
~9 pounds
~Freshly vaccinated
~Spayed
~Answers to Gigi

Hopefully this post goes through. I attempted before and it errored out. Also tried to attach a file that errored out as well. I'm encouraged by the posts of found pets on this forum. Thanks in advance!
Luvmykatz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic