www.orangecountyfl.net Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost Pets > Lost Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE READ: Sample Post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikis888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 7:51pm
could you cancel my post about Skye. We have found her and I would like the contact numbers deleted from the post?
God Bless
kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 10:36am
Reposting:  How to upload a photo: 

Originally posted by kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival wrote:

Lots of folks seem to have problems uploading a photo. It can be confusing. 
Here's a quick rundown of how to upload a photo:

Make sure your file is a JPG and it's under 100KB (small) before you start.

The pic below should show you the buttons. 

1. use the "Post Reply" button, NOT the Quick reply button which doesn't have the full picture uploading toolbar.
2. Press the button that looks like a tree, which should pop up the Image Properties window allowing you to choose or upload a picture.
3. Hit "Choose file" and find the photo file on your desktop or wherever.
4. Press Upload, it'll ask you to wait a moment, click OK, and eventually it should replace the sample text in the Preview window.
STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
snowwhitemv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowwhitemv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 8:19pm
 it's been 30 days 😪and still haven't found our beloved baby girl !!!  Been missing since Saturday Jan 28, 2017 around 3:00pm, 
She has no collar on, was removed to make her feel at home ;-( She is microchipped and all her shots update... We MISS HER TERRIBLY and she's very close to us, we've care for her since she's 3 weeks old !!!! Her name is NIRVANA, she is a spayed 14 years old very sweet dog 🐶 TAN (blonde) with white chest patch!! She has black callous on her front elbows and a few fatty cysts on her back and stomach. She probably super scared only been to River Ranch Property (A recreational park) located in Lake Wales (Polk County) once before !!! We brought her with us since we were only working on camper, the drill jammed and it spooked her !!!! We are devastated.... Please help us find her !!! Miladys  email: snowwhitemv@yahoo.com
kkreis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkreis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 4:20pm
kkreis: Lost Shih Tzu!
Toby is a tan, male shih Tzu. We went missing in Windsurf around 3:00pm on Thursday, March 2. If found, please call Kim at 435-714-1713.

Thank you!
anaestela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaestela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:51pm
I lost my dog ESTRELLITA on Saturday, May 19 near the Towncenter and Oakshire. She is an 9 years old, White  Poodle Toy, about 10 lbs, with black eyes.  She has a birth defect right back leg. She was wearing a red collar.

If you've seen her, please email me at alugo1215@gmail.com or contact me through this forum. Thank you!
anaestela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaestela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:06pm

I lost my dog Estrellita on Saturday, May 19 near the Towncenter and Oakshire. Shee is an 9 years old White Poodle Toy, about 10 lbs, with black eyes. She have a birth defect right back leg. She was wearing a red collar.

If you've seen her, please email me at alugo1215
@gmail.com or contact me through this forum. Thank you!
kilroyscarnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroyscarnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:43pm
Asking for moderator help please!! 

After years of trying to help people on this site, especially with resizing and uploading photos, the past two times I've attempted to upload, I'm getting a message like this:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I'm not sure what's going on since I've always gotten this to work in the past, and have even left detailed instructions on this site so others could figure it out. Is it possible that I'm at a limit of things uploaded, or is there a glitch going on? I tried using both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Thank you!
Ann Carrigan
lostandfound32804@gmail.com

STRONGLY recommend adding an Email or phone contact here so you can be reached ASAP re your pet. Trouble posting pics here? See these tips: http://bit.ly/PostPicTip
Cintron208 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cintron208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:41pm
Hello.. My name is yasmin. My house was burglarized on nov.10th 2018 between 4pm and 730 pm.our dog rogue fought the predator off but went missing. She was last spotted this moening at 10:30am at rio grande and 29th street. My daughter n i been searching for her. Rogue is pitbull mix with boxer.she looks more on the boxer side. She has only a flea collar on. She is a year and half yrs old. Shes weights close 65 pounds. She has brownish mix with some black in her fur. White under belly and white on her paws. She is very loved by us and want her home safe and sound. We dnt know what her real condition shes in but all i know is she is still roaming the neighborhood where we live at.. We spoken to neighbors and people whom knows our dog. Also people that r dog lovers as well. Plz if theres any information of her where abouts.plz dnt hasitate to text or call.407 723 3934... We miss her dearly want her home ..she is the baby of our small family plz.. Help us!!!
GaRivera31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaRivera31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 8:41am
Hi  Lost two Female Xena n Baby Mix  Mother n Daughter Mix with Lab n Pitt  Xena lite brown front white.. 3 to 4 yrs old... Baby Mix Lab n Pitt shes all lite solid color lite brown like gold..... 
Lost in west side old winter garden rd. n Young John rd... 32805 you can reach me at 407.682.7661 JR
GaRivera31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaRivera31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 1:06pm
Hi  Lost two Female Xena n Baby  Mother n Daughter Mix with Lab n Pitt  Xena lite brown front white.. 3 to 4 yrs old... Baby 2Yrs Old Mix Lab n Pitt shes all lite solid color lite brown ..... 
Lost in west side old winter garden rd. n Young John rd... 32805 you can reach me at 407.682.7661 JR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic