Orange County Government• Board of Cou:nty Commissijoners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commlulon Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 3
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Confirmation of the appointment of Anthony D. Watts, Sr. as Deputy Chief of the
Administrative Services Division, Orange County Corrections Department.
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the November 14, 2017 meeting of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 19
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been dr_awn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 19
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Donate asset to Osceola County.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Remove stolen assets from inventory.
C. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment of John Grady, CTP to the Audit Committee. Page 21
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.