Orange County Government • Board of County Commlulonera • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY. NOVEMBER 14, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating November 18, 2017 as Orange
County Recycles Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the October 17, 2017 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 36
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 36
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Return leased equipment to vendor.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Cannibalize asset.
d. Offer assets to non-profit organizations and scrap remaining assets.
e. Remove stolen asset from inventory.
f. Trade-in assets toward the purchase of new equipment.
B. COUNTY SHERIFF
1. Approval and execution of President-Elect Security Assistance Reimbursement
Grant Program subgrant in the total amount of $15,850 for the period of
November 9, 2016 through November 30, 2017. No matching funds are required.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.