Orange County Government" Board of County Commissioners" 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers" 1st Floor 0 County Administration Center
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21,2014
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a Proclamation designating the week of November 1
through November 8, 2014 as Week of the Family
• Presentation of a Proclamation designating October 23, 2014 as Lights on
After School Day
• Presentation of a Proclamation designating the week of October 23 through
October 31,2014 as Red Ribbon Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the September 4, 2014 meeting of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 11-15
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 11
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 11, 16-17
a. To dispose of an asset that was totaled by our Third Party Administrator
for its salvage value.
b. To scrap assets.
c. To trade assets for allowance toward purchase of new equipment.
d. To abandon assets.
e. To trade assets for credit toward the lease of a non-capital asset.
f. To return expired leased asset to vendor.
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.