Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1 st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18,2011
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of October 30 through
November 5, 2011 as Week of the Family
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of October 23 through
October 29, 2011 as Red Ribbon Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of October 16 through
October 22, 2011 as National Friends of the Library Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 30, September 8, September 13,
September 20, and September 22, 2011 meetings of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 15-74
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 15
3. Disposition of Real and Intangible Personal Property as follows: (Property
Accounting) Page 15,75
a. Scrap an asset.
b. Dispose of software that is no longer used.
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Boord's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.