Orange County Gove.-nment • Board of County Commissioner-5 • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
county Commission Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recogmzmg October 23 through
October 31, 2018 as Red Ribbon Week
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing October 25, 2018 as Lights on
After School Day
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers and Sculpture on the Lawn 2018
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the September 11 and September 18, 2018 meetings
of the Board of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 14
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 14
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Remove stolen asset from inventory.
b. Remove lost asset from inventory.
B. COUNTY SHERIFF
1. Approval of U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs FY18 Paul
Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement, Competitive Grants Program Award
Number: 2018-CD-BX-0058 in the amount of $250,000 for the period of January
1, 2019 through December 31, 2019. Page 16-42
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.