Orange County Government •· Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor • County Administration Center
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 1:30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 3
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating October 2, 2018 as Hispanic
Chamber of Commerce Metro Orlando Day
• Presentation of a proclamation recogmzmg October 7 through
October 13, 2018 as Fire Prevention Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the September 6, 2018 meeting of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Trade-in assets toward the purchase of new equipment.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Return lease equipment to vendor.
B. COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
1. Approval of the extension of the tax roll prior to the completion of the 2018 Value
Adjustment Board hearings. Page 15
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.