. . . . !
Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1 st Floor. County Administration Center
MEETING STARTS AT 2:00 p.m.
• Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of September 19
through September 25, 2011 as National Pollution Prevention Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of September 18
through September 24, 2011 as Child Passenger Safety Week and National
Seat Check Saturday
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 23, 2011 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13-50
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
3. Disposition of Intangible and Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property
Accounting) Page 13, 51-54
a. Dispose of an asset that was scrapped by the division.
b. Dispose of assets that were returned to the vendor at the expiration of a
c. Dispose of an asset that was destroyed by fire.
d. Transfer assets to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
e. Trade in assets for an allowance towards the purchase of new equipment.
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.