Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor • County Administration Center
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating September 15, 2017 through
October 15, 2017 as Hispanic Heritage Month
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
NOTE: The September 12, 2017 Consent Agenda will be considered along with the
September 19, 2017 Consent Agenda. See September 12, 2017 agenda for backup.
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER.
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 22, 2017 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page"13
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of the Artist Selection Panels for Orange County Convention Center
and East Orange District .Park and budget allocation for artwork of up to 1 % of
each project budget, based on funding availability. (Arts and Cultural Affairs
Office) Page 14
2. Approval of budget amendments #17-63, #17-64, and #17-65. (Office of
Management and Budget) Page 15-20
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.