Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY. SEPTEMBER 11, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 1:30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating September 11, 2018 as Special
Olympics Florida Day
• Presentation from Orange County Fire Fighters Association to benefit
Pediatric and Firefighter Cancer Patients
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the July 31 and August 7, 2018 meetings of the Board
of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 19
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (FinancelAccounting) Page 19
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Sell assets through online auction.
b. Scrap remaining assets.
c. Scrap assets.
d. Trade-in assets toward purchase of new equipment.
e. Remove stolen assets from inventory.
f. Donate assets and execute Deed of Gift conveyance to the Historical
Society of Central Florida, Inc.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.