I. CONSENT AGENDA
OFFICE OF THE COMPTROLLER
MARTHA O. HAYNIE, CPA
201 South Rosalind Avenue
FLORIDA Post Office Box 38
Orlando, Florida 32802
COUNTY COMMISSION AGENDA
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Items Requiring Consent Approval
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 2, 2011, meeting of the Board of County
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County funds,
having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended accounts.
Signature authorization and accompanying detail of most recently disbursed County
funds are available in the Clerk's Office and on the Comptroller's web site.
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property
Approval is requested of the following:
a. Scrap Assets.
b. Dispose of an asset that was returned to the vendor for a refund less a restocking
c. Transfer assets to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
d. Trade in assets for an allowance towards the purchase of new equipment.
4. Approval to make monthly draws to the Supervisor of Elections for fiscal year 2011-12
October 1, 2011 - $2,542,033.77 plus the amount of $16,707.10 which represents
matching funds for the Federal Election activities fund; November 2011 through.
September 2012, equal payments of $693,281.93.
5. Approval to advance to the Tax Collector, commissions in the amount of $1,931,637.
This advance is necessary to maintain the financial operation of the office during the
month of October 2011.