Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners• 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commissiion Chambers• 1st Floor• County .Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating September as National
• Presentation of check from St. Johns River Water Management District for
Lake Lawne, Lake Jennie Jewel, and Water Wise Program Projects
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 1, 2017 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 12
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 12
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Trade-in asset towards the purchase of new eqwipment after-the-fact.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.