Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1 st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 25,2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of District Citizen of the Year Awards
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 3D, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 18-81
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 18
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 18, 82
a. Return leased equipment to vendor.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Dispose of an asset that was totaled by out Third Party Administrator for
its salvage value.
B. COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
1. Approval of the extension of the tax roll prior to the completion of the 2015 Value
Adjustment Board hearings. Page 83
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.