Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Ro!l.lllind Avenue
County C1m11nisslon Chambers• 1st Floor• County Admlnlstratl·on Center
TUESDAY. AUGUST 20, 2019
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing September as Hunger Action
• Presentation of Awards for the Recycling Improvement Program
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the July 16, 2019 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 18
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 18
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property/Accounting)
a. Scrap assets.
b. Remove stolen asset.
c. Trade-in asset towards the purchase of new equipment.
d. Remove lost assets.
e. Remove destroyed asset.
f. Dispose of assets not found during previous inventory cycles.
"Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.