Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 7.2012
MEETING STARTS AT 1:30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating August 7,2012 as Purple Heart
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Re-approval of the minutes of the April 19, 2011 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (See pages 11 and 12 of the minutes for modification.) (Clerk's
Office) Page 13-44
2. Re-approval of the minutes of the March 20, 2012 meeting of the Board of
County Commissioners. (See page 3 of the minutes for modifications.) (Clerk's
Office) Page 13,45-64
3. Approval of the minutes of the June 19 and 26, 2012 meetings of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13, 65-124
4. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
5. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Cannibalize assets.
b. Scrap assets.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4,2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.