Orange County Government - Board of County Commissioners - 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers - 1st Floor - County Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of Mayor's Hero Award
• Recognition of Professional Opportunity Program for Students (POPS)
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 16, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13-53
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 13, 54
a. To dispose of an asset that was totaled by our Third Party Administrator
for its salvage value.
b. To scrap assets.
B. COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
1. Acceptance of the Tax Collector's Recapitulation of the Tax Roll for 2014 (DR
502) and corresponding certification of Errors, Double Assessments, Discounts
and Insolvencies. Page 55-59
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.