Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor • County Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2016
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00a.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 14, 2016 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 17-41 .
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 17
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap Asset.
b. Demolish Assets.
B. COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
1. Acceptance of the Tax Collector's Recapitulation of the Tax Roll for Orange
County, Florida, 2015 and acceptance and execution of Tax Collector's
Certification of the Tax Roll. Page 43-46
2. Approval of the extension of the tax roll prior to the completion of the 2016 Value
Adjustment Board hearings. Page 47
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
!and use issues.