Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011
MEETING STARTS AT 2:00 p.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a Resolution to Chief Mark Rhame
• Presentation of a Resolution to Fire Apparatus Technician Harold Cole
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 28, 2011 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 10-38
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 10
3. Disposition of Intangible and Tangible Personal property as follows: (Property
Accounting) Page 10, 39-42
a. Cannibalize assets.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Dispose of an asset that was destroyed.
d. Trade in assets for an allowance towards the purchase of new equipment.
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.