Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floor • County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing National Entrepreneur Center
• Recognition of District Citizens of the Year
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
2. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Remove stolen assets from inventory.
b. Scrap assets.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval for the Orange County Sheriff's Office to spend $75,000 from the FY
2018 Law Enforcement Trust Fund to provide an eligible contribution to Central
Florida Urban League. (Office of Management and Budget) Page 18-21
2. Approval of budget amendments #18-46 and #18-47. (Office of Management
and Budget) Page 22-24
3. Approval of budget transfer #18-1244. (Office of Management and Budget)
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.