Orange County Government - Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers - 1 st Floor - County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JULY 14,2015
MEETING STARTS AT 2:00 p.m.
• Invocation - OMB
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating July 24, 2015 as ADA Disability
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval' of the minutes of the May 19, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 14-63
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 14
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 14, 64
a. To scrap assets.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of the appointment of Charles Norman to the Board of Zoning
Adjustment as the Mayor's representative with a term expiring December 31,
2016. (Agenda Development Office) Page 65
2. Confirmation of Commissioner Nelson's appointment of Sharlee Hollingsworth to
the Lake Ola Advisory Board with a term expiring December 31,2016. (Agenda
Development Office) Page 66
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners !
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.