Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
- County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor • County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Confirmation of the following managerial appointments: Lavon Williams as
Manager of Eommunity Action Division, Family Services Department; Paul
Sladek as Manager of Real Estate Management Division, Administrative
Services Department; Michael Drozeck as Mariager of Stormwater Management
Division, Public Works Department; John Goodrich as Assistant Director, Health
Services Department; and David Jones, Manager of Environmental Protection
Diyision, CEDS. Page 23-33
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 6, 2017 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 34
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been. certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 34
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Sell assets online via GovDeals.com.
b. Remove stolen asset from inventory.
c. Scrap assets.
d. Donate asset to Orange County Public Schools.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.