Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JULY 8,2014
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
o Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the month of July as Water
Safety Awareness Month
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
2. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Dispose of software that is no longer used.
b. Sell assets through public auction, offer to non-profit organizations, and
then scrap remaining assets.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval to disburse the second phase of funding to the Metro Orlando
Economic Development Commission for Branding and Marketing in the amount
of $250,000. (Office of Economic, Trade and Tourism Development)
2. Approval for the Orange County Sheriff's Office to spend $407,557.30 from the
Law Enforcement Trust Fund to purchase Range Video Equipment
($121,087.30), MX-10 FLiR System ($284,970), and a contribution to The
Foundation for Early Childhood Development ($1,500). (Office of Management
and Budget) Page 61-69
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.