Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers· 1st Floor. County Administration Center I
TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
o Invocation - District 3
o Pledge of Allegiance
III Presentation of a proclamation designating July as Smart Irrigation Month
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the May 5, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 17-55
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 17
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Return expired leased asset to vendor.
b. Trade asset for credit towards the lease of a non-capital asset.
c. Scrap -assets.
d. Trade-in assets for allowance toward the purchase of new equipment.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of appointment of four Orange County representatives to the School
Impact Fee Study Advisory Group, one representing the Greater Orlando
Builders Association. Page 57-58
2. Receipt and filing of the minutes received by the Agenda Development Office of
various advisory board meetings for the official county record. (Agenda
Development Office) Page 59-60
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.