Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers •1st Floor,. County Adminlstratiorn Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2016
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00a.m.
• Invocation- District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating June as Master Gardeners
• Presentation of a proclamation designating June 28, 2016, as
Thomas D. Hurlburt, Jr. Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the May 10, 2016 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 26-75
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance!Accounting) Page 26
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 26, 76-77
a. Sell assets through public auction.
b. Offer to non-profit organizations.
c. Scrap remaining assets.
d. Scrap asset.
e. Return equipment to Community Based Care of Central Florida.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment of Steve White to the City of Apopka Community Redevelopment
Agency Board. Page 78
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.