unty Government•· Beaird of County Commissioners• 201 South R:osalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st FJoor •County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the May 22, 2018 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 19
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended.
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 19
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap Assets.
b. Return leased equipment to vendor.
8. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of Commissioner Clarke's appointment of Frances Guthrie to the
Lake Conway Water and Navigation Control District Advisory Board with a term
expiring December 31, 2019. (Agenda Development Office) Page 21
2. Confirmation of the appointment of Judith Duclot-Fletcher as the District 6
representative on the Orange County Citizen Corps Council with a term expiring
December 31, 2018. (Agenda Development Office) Page 22
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.