Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2015
MEETING STARTS AT 1 :30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating June as Orlando Science
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the April 21, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 32-71
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 32
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. To trade-in assets for allowance towards new equipment.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of the appointment of Tara L. Barrett to the Membership and
Mission Review Board as the District 2 representative with a term expiring
December 31,2016. (Agenda Development Office) Page 73
2. Confirmation of Commissioner Nelson's reappointment of David S. McDonald;
the appointment of Harrison T. Bucklew; and the appointment of Eric Seidelman
to the Lake Ola Advisory Board with terms expiring December 31, 2016.
(Agenda Development Office) Page 74
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public .interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.