Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion 2012 Award
• Presentation of 2012 Kramer Award to Lori Cunniff
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the May 8, 2012 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 15-32
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 15
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap assets.
b. Trade in assets for an allowance towards the purchase of new equipment.
c. Transfer assets to other agencies.
d. Dispose of assets that were returned to the vendor.
e. Dispose of assets that were destroyed.
f. Dispose of an asset that was totaled out by our Third Party Administrator for
its $7,447.50 salvage value.
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.