Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2019
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of Mayor's Distinguished Service Award in honor of Ronald
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Confirmation of the Mayor's managerial appointment of David Rathbun as
Deputy Fire Chief, Fire Rescue Department and LaShun Nale-Stadom as
Division Chief, Fire Rescue Department. Page 17-23
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the May 7, 2019 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 24
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 24
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap assets.
b. Demolish assets.
c. Cannibalize assets.
d. Trade-in assets toward the purchase of new equipment.
"Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Soard of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.