Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners II 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JUNE 3,2014
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance'
• Presentation of Best Customer Information System Award to Orange
County Utilities Customer Service Division
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the April 22, 2014 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 28 66
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 28
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 28, 67w73
a. Scrap assets.
b. Cannibalize asset for its usable parts.
c. Dispose of assets that were sold at public auction.
d. Internally sell assets from the Convention Center to Youth and Family
e. Trade-in assets for allowance towards the purchase, lease, or rental of
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of Commissioner Thompson's appointment of Awilda Roman as the
District 4 representative on the Membership and Mission Review Board with a
term expiring December 31,2014. (Agenda Development Office) Page 74
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 rninutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.